Hello people,
I am Mabel Foo Jia Yu, in case you don't know who I am :) I am very honored to be asked by Guei Ru to post on this wonderful and nice blog. So let me start by saying Happy Chinese New Year!:)
~ 1 more day to CNY ~
Even though, I only had spent one month with you guys, I think you guys just Rocks! HaHa! Of course we came from different classes and it takes us time to get used to the people around us. So I really hope that we can be more than just classmates and be "Best Friends" who can spent the tough times together. :) I don't really have much to say but I just want to say Happy Chinese New Year! :) And let's work hard together and excel in our studies.
~ Happy Chinese New Year ~
Hope that everyone can have a good break, so that we can come back just in time to "Chiong" for common test one. And don't be stress:) Stay Healthy!:)
With lots of Trucks, trains and cars
MABEL FOO JIA YU :)